Cleaning Services Policies and Procedures
1. YQP Cleaning Services is a quality professional cleaning service that is fully insured and bonded.
2. We invest time, money, energy, and training in our subcontractors. Because they are excellent at what they do, they CANNOT be solicited by clients to work for the client personally. The client understands and agrees to a $2,500 fee should the client hire any of YQP’s employees while they are employed by the company or within three years following the employee’s last day as an employee of YQP Cleaning Services, Inc. We welcome and appreciate any suggestions that we may use to improve our service to you, our valued client. Please visit our website to complete our performance evaluation so we may better serve you. If you prefer, you may call our office and speak with one of our management staff who will be happy to take your suggestions. We appreciate and value your business.
3. All cleaning technicians are Sub Contractors of YQP Cleaning Services meaning that they are all on payroll taxes and workers’ compensation insurance.
4. We provide all equipment and supplies. All employees arrive in uniform and ID badges for identity and your protection
5. YQP Cleaning Services normally work in crews consisting of two or three professionally trained cleaning technicians.
Every crew includes a team leader that supervises every task and ensures consistent quality workmanship at each job.
6. It is our policy that our crews do not smoke or eat in your home or surrounding property.
7. We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, hard-working and trustworthy cleaning subcontractors that are driven by our sub company incentives and their desire to give the best possible service to our clients.
8.We strive to exceed your expectations for quality cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving your home. Occasionally and without intention our crews may miss something. So if, after your inspection, you find our technicians missed something, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue the next day. Refunds are not offered however we are happy to correct any mistakes we made. Requests received by our office past the 24 hour deadline will not be fulfilled but may be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
9. Schedule Changes or Cancellations: We understand that there are changes in schedules in our busy lives. If a scheduled cleaning service must be changed or canceled, we ask that our clients notify YQP two (2) days in advance (a full 48 hours prior to scheduled cleaning). This gives us an opportunity to fill that spot and keep our employees working a full schedule. When a client cancels within less than two (2) days' notice an inconvenience fee ($40.00) will be charged and it must be paid within 48 hours (about 2 days) prior to the next cleaning. If the inconvenience fee is not paid within 24 hours of the scheduled cleaning the cleaning will be canceled and no refund will be issued.
-If the scheduled cleaning is not rescheduled (and skipped) YQP may need to charge a higher rate for the next scheduled visit due to the extra work needed to complete that cleaning service.
For the permanent cancellation of the cleaning service, we ask that the client notify YQP Cleaning two weeks in advance. A credit will be issued to go towards your next scheduled cleaning.
10. After two inconvenience fees are issued you will no longer be able to book any future services with YQP Cleaning Services.
11. Temporary Suspension of Services: If you will be away from your home for an extended period of time, we request that you schedule the cleaning service prior to your departure., This is to ensure that you have a chance to see our work and give us feedback before you leave your home.
12. Please be certain your home is accessible to our cleaning crews. If you are not at home when we come to clean, please deactivate your security alarm prior to each scheduled visit, or provide us with a code. If our cleaning crews are unable to access your home or if our crew is turned away when they arrive (for any reason), an inconvenience fee of $50.00 will be applied. The rescheduling of that service must be made within 48 hours (2 days) to avoid losing your payment.
13. For their safety and to comply with Federal OSHA regulations, our cleaning technicians are prohibited from using ladders other than company provided ladders and are instructed to wear shoes in your home. Thank you for understanding.
14. Referrals: Clients will receive a $25 credit on their next cleaning service for referring each new customer to YQP Cleaning Services. This discount becomes effective after the referred customer’s first cleaning service is complete.
15. During our estimating walk through of your home, we will want to identify the areas of highest priority and concern.We will evaluate and propose a cleaning plan to complete the job and meet your needs. Copies of our routine plan and service agreement will be given at the time of the estimate. If you would like to have additional areas serviced at a later date, please notify. at least four (4) days in advance so that we may adjust the schedule and billing rate to accommodate these changes. While your satisfaction is our primary goal, we thank you in advance for understanding that it is impossible for us to accommodate last-minute changes to our cleaning schedule.
16. Payment: We require full payment upon booking of our service to your home. Any outstanding balances due to any additional add ons after the initial booking must be paid prior to the completion of your cleaning job. If left unpaid before the next cleaning day, a fee will be charged. Payment will only be accepted using a debit/credit card through our secured website (no other forms of payment will be accepted).
17. Prior to the cleaning technician’s arrival, please remove all items, clothing, toys, etc that may delay the efficient cleaning of your home. This will maximize productivity and minimize the time we spend to clean your home. If you prefer that our cleaning technicians remove these items, we are happy to do so and will add the additional billing time with corresponding charges.
18. If you have any irreplaceable, collectable or expensive objects, we ask that these items be secured or put away in order to avoid painful accidents.
19. YQP is not responsible for any damages due to faulty or improper installation of items. Please inform us of any items in your home that require this type of attention. The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client of any accidental damage that occurs during each job. In the event that the client finds any damage in the home as a result of our cleaning service, we ask that you notify us within two (2) days after service. If notification is made after the two (2) day time period, YQP reserves the right to deny compensation.
20. For the safety of your children, we ask that they be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home.
21. For the safety of our employees, we ask that you please secure all pets inside and outside of your house. YQP Cleaning will not be responsible for cleaning up after pets.
22. Because our operational costs rise annually, we reserve the right to adjust our cleaning fees on an annual basis. Please understand we value each and every one of our customers and only make these adjustments when absolutely necessary.